0

Romance Abounds.

Think she would do my Theme Song?? {credit}

Did you know: dating can be a very unproductive distraction??   I've been unproductive lately.

I cant figure this out.  People assume that my dating life is just one episode after another of The Bachelorette, just endless beautiful people and fantastical dates.

MAJOR exposé :  My eventual mini-series to be featured on HBO  will be called "Ten Thousand Spoons (when all I need is a knife)"  and will make "GIRLS" seem like a Garry Marshall rom-com

A rudimentary story board.

The last six months I have been pacifying myself with oh, so many spoons.  There is just always something not quite right about every single one.

All of this lackluster might be enough to make a girl stop believing in real affection.  I mean really, the nonsense I put myself through is enough to just sew myself shut and go live among the bushmen in the Amazon.

Well, I'm not.

But my sour attitude is concerning.  In an effort to prevent the Extreme Display that may result, I spent an afternoon recalling the most romantic moments of my life.  Don't you want to know?  Behold, a series.

0 comments:

Back to Top