0

Romance Abounds: Minus Two

{credit}
I knew a guy once who I was set up with.  I was 18, he was..... older.  I'm actually not even being coy, I really don't remember his age.  Obviously I had no business even going out with this worm, but I was 18, and therefore still on the upswing of my stupidity arc.  You see, sometimes precociousness reveals itself in desires to be rebellious.  I know, so profound.  So I went on this date, feeling like a badass and armed only with the information that this guy was older and he drove a blue Dodge truck.  As I pulled up to the restaurant, I saw a (late twenty-early thirty something?) driving a blue Dodge in front of my car.  He was changing his shirt in the front seat, and picking his teeth into his rearview mirror.  Out of his window hung a half-tanned arm, the hand on its end dangling a cigarette.  Niiiiiice.  After 45 minutes of forced conversation about NOTHING, he dropped the bomb.  Apparently, he was recently divorced from the mother of his 2 kids and really thought I would just the ticket to drive her crazy.  
                                      "So, whatdoyouthink. I've got a boat."

0 comments:

Back to Top