0

No Code Blue Needed

don't grab the crash cart, don't page the attending.

i'm alive and well.

i've just been distracted these past few weeks.

to sum up:
-finished my assignment in KCMO.
-packed my belongings in anticipation of a too-good-to-be-true assignment in the one and only NYC.
-sighed and moved on when the assignment fell through
-changed plans and flew home to Spokane to await my new assignment
-started HouseHunters 2010 with my own journey to mortgage payments.
-spending time with my poopsie, Sammy Lou, discovering all of her current likes and dislikes. For the record, HomeGirl loves Lady Gaga, puppies, and pickles. Not so nuts about getting her pants changed.
-hanging out with my Spohomies
-loving the unseasonally balmy PNW
-interviewing for a new assignment to start this month... stay tuned.

0 comments:

Back to Top