0

03.14.2010

twenty four oceans, twenty four skies
twenty four failures, twenty four tries
twenty four finds me...... in twenty fourth place
twenty four dropouts, at the end of the day
Life was not what i thought it was
twenty four hours ago

still i'm singin, Spirit take me up in arms with You.

twenty four reasons to admit that i'm wrong
with all my excuses still twenty four strong

i want to see miracles, see the world change
wrestles the angel, for more than a name
for more than a feeling, more than a cause
i'm singing, Spirit take me up in arms with You
and You're raising the dead in me.

twenty four voices, with twenty four hearts,
with all of my symphonies, in twenty four parts
i'm not copping out, not copping out, not copping out...*

thank you for the birthday wishes. twenty four is poised to be legendary.

Love Love Love
*song: "Switchfoot's 24"

0 comments:

Back to Top