0

You Cant Handle the Truth.

Ok, so there are sooooooooo many NY cliches that I had found to be true, and completely worth the experience. I may be the Met Scrooge, but I will happily gush about so many other parts of the city that I have already fallen for. I have posted some documentation of the beautiful weather and superfun interactive activities I have enjoyed thus far.

Last week, I rented a bike and rode basically around the perimeter of Central Park, stopping at notable locations. I cant get over the weather here. Every area in that place is a scene out of a movie. Literally. I spent two hours biking around that place (only one minor run in with a spandex-biker, who thought he was biking on the Audobon. It's ok, Im sure he was a former Wall-streeter who had to fire his personal trainer last week), and I'm sure I will go many, many more times.



Bethesda Fountain, you can see the pond behind it. I want to rent a rowboat soon and sing silly songs on the water.
Jackie O Reservior, where she ran daily. Love her.


The Castle, where I might take up residence if I dont find a job soon. I could live there and be the troll. Im serious. I'm desperate to stay.

I almost stole one. If I'd seen a big wheel, it would have been mine for sure.

The Dakota. See that light? John Lennon was shot right outside that entryway. Loco Ono now owns over half the building.

Another day last week I took a ferry boat around the harbor. It was warm and sunny (again!) and a perfect day for Battery Park and the ocean. The boat went across the Hudson River to the NJ side, along Staten Island, past Liberty and Ellis Islands, up the East River past the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges, and then back along downtown to Battery Park.


0 comments:

Back to Top