2

Cheese.com


CoCo and Hayley are here from Spokane and MIssissippi this week to come play.  Being the seasoned New Yorker of the three, I have been carting them all over town to the most touristy places in Manhattan.  SO far, the cheese list includes the Statch Libby, Empire, Madame Tussaud's, the Sex Museum, the Bodies Exhibit, Spring Awakening on Broadway, Ground Zero, Century 21, night tour of Manhattan, Grays Papaya (x every night before we go home) and many more I have surely blocked out of my memory.  I am having such a time with these girls, I do not believe we have been home at a godly hour since Saturday.  In continuation of the cheese factor, i HAVE to recommend the off Broadway show "Rock of Ages".  It just opened about three weeks ago and we went and saw it.  It's a musical/coming of age/rock concert/love story that is told through 80's hits.  Mostly one hit wonders, mostly bad hair, mostly awesome.  We danced and sang and slapped our thighs raw.  I LOVED IT.  On the employment front, I still have not locked an assignment down.  However, the girls and I went karaoke-ing in midtown a few nights ago and wailed until about 3 am.  One of the many men who was buying our drinks told me that he would totally buy a ticket to see my lounge act, and that I should record an album as well.  This is all the encouragement I need, I may be altering my career goals.  





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with these normal clothes pictures? Where's our costume pics, hmmm? I KNOW you dressed up!

ironmom said...

hi meems
we miss you here, but enjoy your blogs. please consider a career in journalism instead of medical.. when i read them, it's like I'm there and not stuck here in the boring burbs. xoxo Ironmom

Back to Top