start spreading the news....

Im leaving!
I fly out at 0825 tomorrow, I shall arrive at JFK at 2000. Please send up some prayers for safe travel. In true form, my bags are completely overweight. I dont even know what else to do but sheepishly pay the fines. Once I get there, I am heading straight to a temporary sublet I have set up in the Upper West Side. I am planning on staying there for about two weeks while I find an apt of my own:)
I am already planning on spending the weekend in DC with Sheriann, so check back for pictures and the weekend report. I will miss everyone, but am looking forward to reunions in the Big Apple!
Love Love Love

1 comments:

ironmom said...

meemsie leaving today! we are all sad and depressed.. but excited and worried with your new travels. just be careful and let anyone who might try to hurt you know that your ironmom back home will kick their bootini! love ya and miss ya already!

Back to Top