0

Play Like A Champion!


another word about being a friend of mine:  don't you ever mention your goals to me unless you're ready for me to make you do it.

stace told me a few months ago that she had started running, and was inspired by a friend of hers (ours! what up KE!) who made a NY's resolution to run a 5K every month.  Well isn't that just adorable?

of course, we had all been wrapped up for the month of June with the wedding of the century.... but that's no excuse to shirk on your commitments.

on vacation?  no problem.  I will make you run your first 5K on vacation.  the two of us and the dog.... in the middle of nowhere.

of course, i will also take responsibility for being a pain in the ass.  after our run, we were gazing at the lazy river running through Naselle, WA when stace proclaimed "you should have to jump in for making me do this."

Well, by all means, my ass jumped in the river.  Freezing.  Worth it.

Soggy.  Love Love Love.

0 comments:

Back to Top