0

laughing in the loo.

funny story:

I was recently at a party held in a place where there was only one restroom.  I know, unbelievable conditions.  Despite this inconvenience, people were still lining up in the hallway, waiting for their turn to empty in order to go back to the bar to fill up.  Being hilariously ingenious and horrendously bored, the boys I was waiting with started timing everyone that went in.  They were trying to prove that girls are a pain in the ass, I just agreed and wanted in on the game.  I also knew that, when it was finally my turn, my superpower will finally be revealed.

I pee super fast.  

Seriously, it's uncanny.  Girls would disappear behind the door and emerge in 8, 5, 3 minutes at the fastest.  The speediest boy took 45 seconds.

My time, including handwash? (I'm a nurse. Of course I washed.  Please.)

27 seconds.  You may now applaud.  If only it was a marketable enough skill to appear on YouTube, I could be on Ellen.  sigh.

0 comments:

Back to Top