0

Carpel Tunnel Much?

{myspacegraphicsandanimations.com}

I think I broke facebook.

 So often, people flood an individual's wall on their birthday nonchalantly, mostly to hop on the bandwagon.  You dont really expect a reply, it's likely just lost in the shuffle of everyone else telling that person to have "the best day ever."

well my friends, being linked to me is not that generic.

I was so overwhelmed and tickled by all of the birthday well wishes on my FB wall, that I decided to respond to every single one of them.  I started an hour ago, with the most recent one, and made my way to the very first person who wished me a happy 25th year.  Halfway through, FB froze.  My wall was empty, my profile gone.
Wuh oh.  You know what that means?

FB isn't amused by appreciation.  hrmpht.

In case you all are dying to know, my twenty five year was started by a 12 hour shift at work. It ended with dishes, greek yogurt for dinner, and going to bed with John Hughes. ala Pretty in Pink.   I know, schedule the intervention for my crazy lifestyle.

0 comments:

Back to Top