0

with so many apologies.

It has been over forty days since my last post.

On the prematurely defensive, might I remind that I do not sit behind a desk with internet access five days a week? My blog time must be allotted, and I'm afraid the previous forty days have not afforded much in this manner.

I work twelve hour days.

on my days off, I wish to be outside.

then why all the falderal about a blog?

I don't know. I guess I'm just wary that my life won't mean as much unless I talk about it.

The following will be a projectile regurgitation of shareworthy topics I have happened upon in the last forty days. Just for overview, I finished my assignment in Tacoma on July 9th, flew out to China to visit the family on July 10th, returned stateside on the 28th, promptly reboarded aircraft for Denver on the 1st of August, and just returned on the 7th. I've been running. Try and keep up!

Love Love Love.

0 comments:

Back to Top