2

sheepish.

Blogs serve many personal purposes for their authors, but one of the most fundamental is to keep them honest. In this spirit, I admit to the following:

I wore this all day.
Please, refrain from alerting the Associated Press, letters to the editor, and a supreme court trial. I cant even plead temporary insanity.

I know leggings are not pants.

Perhaps this is what happens when you come down from five weeks of vacation. You lose all sight of social rules and it's anarchy of the closet.

Perhaps I was just feeling a little rebellious.

Anyhow, it's not okay and I fully intend to start the day tomorrow renewed from this mishap. Pray for repentance.

2 comments:

Terry said...

what are those legs doing on the tub? seriously, what am I doing?

*Mingni said...

youre taking pictures of the girls!

Back to Top