0

A thought.





Do you think it's possible to become addicted to an activity by observation?  Some of the fellow travel nurse warriors (or the TNW's as they will henceforth be called) and I decided to explore South Padre Island this last weekend.  When we got there, we saw that there were kite surfers all gathered on the laguna side beach.  We chased them down and found out that there was some sort of kite surfing party going on.  Surfers from all over the world were gathered to compete and look pretty bad ass while flying through the air.  Apparently the object of the game is to jump the farthest between two floating markers.  They just FLY.  I was completely enthralled.  The girls and I are going to take lessons.  One of the cowabunga dudes told me that it's easier to learn than any other kind of surfing, and way more fun.  Schweeet.  Our day was upgraded to epic level when we hopped aboard the Fish Tale, a sunset dolphin watch boat.  I saw Flipper, I swear.  He says what up.  

0 comments:

Back to Top