0

Finally Foster




I know, I suck.  Truth be told, I am completely overwhelmed by the idea of having to put my thoughts of the past month down.  Where do I begin?  The few days before I left on my trip, Noah and Jan got hitched.  This was no ordinary nuptial ceremony.  Jan and Noah are pretty much legendary among couples everywhere.  They are about a 72 on a 0-10 fun scale.  The day that I first met Janae, I myself, fell in love.  So far goes my love affair that every time I am introduced to a loved one's significant other, I gauge my enthusiasm for this person by that of the day I met Janae.  It was, hands down, the most fun wedding I have ever attended.  MJ died at the perfect time, so as to rekindle our passions at this reception.  There are pictures of me at the reception that are so embarassing and so funny.  Perhaps the greatest testimony to the raucous affair was that at 1am, we had to kick Janae's Gpa off of the dance floor.  He wasn't really having it.  Thanks Fosters, for throwing the social event of the decade.  The rest of my pictures can be found here.

0 comments:

Back to Top