0

How Sweet it is.

These lovely ladies seen here enveloping Sammy are Brianne and Noelle. They're nine and a half. What's so great about this is I started nannying for their family when they were even younger than Sam. I watched these girls and their brother and sister through giggles, pukes, tumbles, steps, and all of the wonderful details in between. I will never forget watching Breezy projectile vomit milk from her crib or coming back from the bathroom to find three dozen crushed easter eggs on the floor. These twinsies were quick! If I was feeling particularly proud I would tell you that "Mimi" was one of their first words, and I was knighted as such by Wellie, on the right. I always joke about how I have known them since they lived underwater. A new generation of babysitters? I'm thinking we could get a two for one deal.
Love Love Love.

0 comments:

Back to Top